Throughout the history, you might have come across a list full of influential figures. Right from William Shakespeare to Napoleon, there are so much more. But just as you usually think of the scientists and presidents while compiling lists of the influential people, they always don’t have that much of a huge impact on your daily lives, if you think about it well!
Whenever the matter revolves around more mundane scenarios, like trying to decide the clothes to wear or the brands to invest money in, you check out the celebs for the latest trends and fashion ideas. Having Tom Brady or the Kardashians guide you in this decision making might sound a bit strange, but for such purchasing decisions, sport stars and actors might have the upper hand or hold. Why else you might see so many celebrity endorsements through the current advertising world?
On the average, the smaller businesses cannot afford such bigger names under the celebrity sponsorship category. But, thanks to some of the growing numbers of IG based influencers and even some from the other social media platforms, you don’t have to get an appointment with Kim Kardashians to attract more people in buying your item. All you need during that instance is to get hold of the micro influencer and that’s it. They are the one to take complete care of your business on your behalf and their services are not that expensive to get. You will find more about such micro-influencers and information about their services from Gramista now.
Instagram with rise of micro-influencers:
Well, the micro-influencers are not quite big named celebs that you might otherwise find in the tabloids. In its place, you have the IG users with a large following base, somewhere around 1000 to 100K. They have been successfully able to build a thorough and large audience with the help of their authenticity and niche knowledge in this regard.
- The most important part over here is that the followers trust them a lot and would love to stay engaged with them at higher rate than any of the other IG accounts they might be following or using.
- It is indeed a good thing to say that micro-influencers have been noted to be among the most effective sellers in this current market platform.
- One major study has found out that a whopping of around 82% of consumers are likely to follow a major recommendation as made by the micro-influencer as they are well perceived to be more knowledgeable and credible at the same time.
So, you might be wondering how you can possibly connect with such prized people. There are some tips available in this regard which will ensure that your recent startup reaches the right form of micro-influencers for the said niche.
You need to be aware of your needs:
Before you even try to reach out to the influencers’ right on the IG, you have to establish some of the clearer goals on what you might want to accomplish through this said campaign. What are you trying to do in this regard? Are you planning to just generate awareness for the brand or planning to just promote one specified sales event or product event? Or, are you just planning to grow the audience of your profile to another level?
- Answering all these questions might be an essential point to note when you are trying to set up a budget and then guiding the search for any relevant influencers.
- Always remember that just working with the micro-influencer will not provide you with the same controlling power you might have had with the traditional advertising agency or campaign. It is always important to allow the influencers n creating content matching own unique styles and audience preferences.
- On the other hand, being just willing to allow for some of the creative freedom will make it a lot easier to find some influencers and then creating successful campaign over here.
Let the tools perform their work on your behalf:
Trying to grow that startup is not that easy as it might seem to be. You are likely to have a hell lot of responsibilities by your side and always remember that trying to reach out to the micro-influencers is not going to be accomplished that easily in just 15 minutes of time. But thankfully enough, the market houses some of the best tools in this area, which are used for managing the outreach just for you.
- These tools are going to work on your behalf and help you end up with the right micro influencer to grow your business to the notable requirement. One such example is of Kicksta, which is known for using list of the targeted IG accounts to help you reach out some of the new followers.
- By just engaging with the user generated content in a continuous manner, Kicksta helps in fueling the organic account growth by just targeting those, noted to be quite relevant to your certain niche. It will include the micro-influencers as well.
- Another great option for you to watch out for setting the influencer campaigns got to be the Famebit.
Brands are known to post info about campaign and then the interested influencers in the campaign will submit the said proposals with their own personalized touch to it. Even though you have to perform your share of the due diligence for ensuring a particular influencer will be one perfect fit, this step might take a lot of care to cover the actual finding procedure.
Make sure to hash tags:
With the growing influence of hash tags in IG, you better take this action into consideration as well. Finding the right influencer relevant to your start-up using ash tags will help in saving a lot of time and money from your side. So, without wasting any more time, make sure to follow these notes and end up with the finest hash tag searches over here for now.
Author Bio –
Kristen Smith has been working on the importance of social media in marketing with thousands of real Instagram followers for her postings. You can visit Gramista for more information.