Gone are the days when metallic braces and wires were the only way to straighten your teeth! We are sure your parents or older cousins may have told you about the ‘metallic smile’ you will have if you visit the dentist to straighten your teeth. Make way for today’s invisible or clear braces! These invisible braces are transparent trays that need to be worn on your teeth to bring about the required movements. Some popular companies in India include 32 Watts Clear aligners, clear aligners, Invisalign, etc.
Are Invisible Braces for Everyone?
While everyone would want to get their teeth straightened with this new-age option, but it is not possible! When you visit your dentist for a consultation, he/she will evaluate your dentition, your gums, and oral health condition to determine the right type of braces for you.
While traditional braces can treat most orthodontic problems, invisible braces cannot. These clear trays are suggested to patients who have mild to moderate malalignment of teeth. These include minor crowding, minor spacing, slight overlap in teeth, mild overbite and overjet or a crossbite.
Who Cannot Wear Invisible Braces?
Now that we know who can wear invisible braces, there are certain cases where your orthodontist will not recommend wearing invisible braces to straighten your teeth. Cases, where traditional braces are preferred over invisible braces, Invisible braces cost in Hyderabad include:
- Gross malocclusions
- level tooth structure misaligned
- TMJ issues
- Poor oral hygiene
- Need for surgical treatment
- Presence of multiple bridges or implants
- Children in the growing age
- Patients with poor compliance
Some of the best things which I feel for the clear braces are:
- Unlike the traditional method of metal or ceramic braces, the clear aligner or invisible braces are totally invisible, and no one can notice your braces.
- These invisible braces can be easily removed if you want them to put out while eating, brushing, and bathing.
- As these invisible braces are removable so they can be clean very quickly. The teeth can also get hygiene brushing and prevent tooth decay.
- The invisible aligners can be quickly taken care of and can be washed very easily.
- Each invisible aligner is made just for you. Each clear aligner is of different size since they will help your teeth straighten over time.
- They are absolutely painless, rimless, and very effective.
The clear aligners are very comfortable as because they are fitted in the teeth according to its size.
Why is My Compliance as a Patient Important?
Even if your orthodontist suggests that you are an ideal case for clear braces, an important consideration is given to your dedication, motivation, and compliance in getting treated. For your treatment to become successful using invisible braces, it is essential to understand how these trays work.
These Clear aligners or invisible braces are for those who have slightly crooked teeth or who earlier had metal or ceramic braces as a child, but now their teeth are starting to get twisted.
Suggestion: Side effects of braces in India
The invisible trays come in sets of two – one for your upper jaw and one for your lower jaw. The trays are made by taking exact measurements of your teeth and gums and need to be tightly fitting for them to put pressure and bring about movement. However, these trays need to be worn for a minimum of 20-22 hrs every day for a specified number of days. So, for the treatment to be successful, the patient needs to be very compliant and wear the trays as instructed by the orthodontist for the required number of hours.
But, if you are unsure about your compliance, it is advised to not opt for invisible braces as it will result in delayed treatment time with unclear results. We care your smile and your teeth, so start your smile treatment now with us.
Invisible braces like 32 Watts Clear Aligners are incredibly comfortable, easy to wear and remove, convenient to clean and maintain. If you are anxious about wearing invisible braces, opt for 32 Watts Clear aligners, and we are sure you are going to fall in love with your smile!