News: RKS Bhadauria New Air Chief Marshal
Indian air force new Air Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria with service number 16026, PVSM, AVSM, VM, ADC is from 30 september 2019 is Air Chieft Marcharsal. Before RKS Bhadauria sir, Birender Singh Dhanoa sir Air Chief marshal. He joined the India air force on 15 June 1980 in fighter stream. He has 4250 hours of flying experience and 26 different types of fighter jets and transport aircraft.
Latest News about RKS Bhadauria
Rafale Tail name RB-01: India’s first Rafale tail number named after IAF chief-designate Air Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria
WIKI – RKS Bhadauria Indian Air Force Chief Marshal
|Full Name:||Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria
Nick name: RKS Bhadauria
|Rank:||Air Chief Marshal 30 Sept 2019|
|Years of service:||15 June 1980 – Current|
|Awards/Achivements:||PVSM, AVSM, VM, ADC|
RKS Bhadauria Life & Education
RKS Bhadauria is from Korath, a village near Agra, Uttar Pradesh. He is an alumnus of NDA Pune and Having degree of Masters in Defence studies from Command and Staff College.
Twitt about RKS Bhadauria
Air Mshl RKS Bhadauria PVSM AVSM VM ADC will take over as 26th Chief of the Air Staff.
He will be taking over the command from the Chairman Chiefs of Staff Committee & Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Mshl BS Dhanoa PVSM AVSM YSM VM ADC, who is due to retire end of the month. pic.twitter.com/8uWevAGMpD
— Indian Air Force (@IAF_MCC) September 19, 2019
Air Marshal RKS Bhadauria Achievements
- He is a recipient of ‘Sword of Honour’.
- He was Commandant of the National Defence Academy (NDA), Senior Air Staff Officer at Central Air Command and Deputy Chief of the Air Staff.
- He is also an experimental Test Pilot, qualified Flying Instructor and a Pilot Attack Instructor.
- He also served as Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief (AOC-in-C), Training Command
- His wife name is Asha Bhadauria and they have two children.